I got the right sleeves on the robe, finally... Involved seamripping four sleeves off two shirts and then sewing the right ones on the robe.
I don't enjoy seamripping. Too time-consuming.
But anyways, YAAAY THE ARC COSTUME HAS POOFY SLEEVES. Definitely a good thing.
The robe still isn't finished, though. My grandma has some sorta plan going on for the front of it so it can have buttons, but... I don't know what that plan IS so I can't finish it myself. XDDD So the pictures below have the front done up with safety pins.
Still needs the short overcape thing, the high collar, and the actual necktie. The one you see is makeshift. I'll have one tied in a way more true to the original art for the final thing.
But... um... I supposed otherwise it's done-- O. WAIT. HAT. Nevermind. Still have to find and cover a witch's hat.
THEN I'm done. Unless I'm gonna go the extra mile and do a staff, too. Which I probably won't.
GET READY, LINKAGE SPAM FOR YOU.
(Btw, for those who haven't heard me ramble about my costumes before, Arc is from FFIII, and this is his black mage outfit. Which I adore.)[link]
- Underskirt + robe + cape. Very nice.[link]
- More spready-outy....[link]
- Sans cape.[link]
- Bottom. Yes, those are the boots I used for Soren. YAY REUSING THINGS. (Although I might switch to my black band dress shoes... I dunno. The boots are easier to walk in.)[link]
- Arc pwns you. (SO OOC. KJDFG) And look, my glasses disappeared. Because Arc doesn't have glasses. (Unless he's in his Scholar class outfit lol. GOD that class is useless. Made me mad when I had to have Luneth be it so I could defeat this one dude.)[link]
- Lots and lots of fabric + trampoline = fun. >>;[link]
- Party was defeated! (KO'D!!!11!!!)[link]
- Back of my hair, lol. FLIPPU.[link]
- RAEP, OH TEH NOES.
AND, THE MASTERPIECE...[link]
"Photoshop makeup test" involves the image being flipped, hair photoshop-styled a bit, + freckles. This is more or less how I'll actually look when I wear the costume 4 realz.